Real Estate Administration
Introducing The Coronis Group
Founded in Brisbane in the 1980s, Coronis has flourished into the largest privately owned real estate business in Queensland offering sales, property management, home loans, financial planning and conveyancing services. Through our new e-business model, Coronis Now, we’re currently expanding throughout Australia with Coronis Partners now located in almost every State. As a business, we’re constantly evolving and adapting in order to optimize not only our customer’s experience, but also our team’s experience.
What’s it like to work at The Coronis Group
Coronis is a dynamic company that is constantly evolving. We pride ourselves on growing highly skilled and competent real estate professionals, which is evident by the numerous industry awards we’ve won. Between our comprehensive training programs, innovative tech and systems and our leadership team, we empower each of our team members to achieve their career goals. We’re passionate about all things real estate, delivering great customer experiences, supporting our community and having fun together
About the Role
As an Administrator with Coronis Group you will be a key part of the success of the team. Working closely with the Sales and Property Management divisions your work will ensure they are spending more time talking to customers. Leading a small team, you will be responsible for all the administrative tasks as well being responsible for reception. Your responsibilities will include;
- Work in a team managing a busy reception desk and in-bound call volumes
- Preparing contracts and other Real Estate forms and processes
- Ensuring all tasks are completed with exceptional customer service, high attention to detail and in a timely manner
- Leading a small administrative team
- Ensuring Real Estate professional are following compliance requirements
As an experienced Administrator, you understand how crucial your role is. You will have experience working as an administration and working on reception (preferably in Real Estate) and an ability to meet deadlines and targets. Your experience will include;
- Experience in a similar role stretching across administration and reception duties (Real Estate experience will be highly desired but not essential.
- Experience working in high volume call and walk in reception environments
- A high level of attention to detail and strong prioritization and organisation skills.
- A history of provide exceptional customer service
What's in it for you?
- Career development opportunities
- Fun, rewarding team culture
- Performance awards and quarterly functions.